
Just wanted to put everyone on notice that it looks like the stomach flu bug is going around. Jacob was our first casualty tonight, and we are hoping that it doesn't go any further...
If you or your kids were at our house Sunday, you may be expecting some fun anytime now. I am sorry, and I hope I am wrong.
If you or your kids were at our house Sunday, you may be expecting some fun anytime now. I am sorry, and I hope I am wrong.
5 comments:
Oh no, I am sorry! Hope he feels better soon, and that the bug doesn't pass any further!
Nice graphic. Manda's pretty much over it, so at least it's a short-lived 24 hour thing.
I knew there was a reason that we couldn't make it to your house on Sunday.
Are they bleeding the guy in that picture?
The lady holding the guy's forhead is the spitting image of HRC (Hilary Rodham Clinton)!
Nick, you are hillarious with your speling.
Post a Comment