Henceforth, you are all invited to the Carter Egg Eggstravaganza Easter Event of the Year. To be held at the SoPho Carter home, Saturday, March 22nd, at 10am. We will be having an EGG HUNT for the kiddos,

BRUNCH, or LUNCH, whatever you want to call it, we'll make it occur with omelettes and crepes and such. No Peeps allowed.

We will play the DANCING EGGS game

(little Nathan can teach us how),

and we will also play KILLER BUNNIES.

Much fun will be had. I apologize in advance for our dead grass, since my darling husband didn't overseed this winter. Hills, you're invited too! And don't worry, this guy won't be there.
8 comments:
FUN! Landon and I will be there...Nate may not because his test is the next week, but we will have to see about that. What should we bring?
PS. Did you clear the NO PEEPS with Nick first? You know those are his favorite Easter candy.
I will be there with my wife! I also eschew PEEPS.
Count us in... although I am a bit disappointed that you are not allowing me to dress like the Easter bunny this year.
Yipee!! I am really hopping (he, he, ok hoping) we are the Hills you are referring to. I've got to work this out with Mr. Hill, as he's got a camp-out schedule that weekend. And if we aren't the Hills you are referencing, this is a really embarrassing comment.
That's why you're invited, Tiffany, for comic relief...
we will be there too, i am excited to play killer bunnies again but this time i wont be killer pregnant! my one dissapointment is the lack of an easter egg spinning contest, i call the hard boiled one.
The head-egg smash game - or should we just call it "CRAP!" would be great for Easter! Which of you husbands are brave enough to try it again??
Post a Comment