Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am a whistler

My Dad is a big time whistler. He is the Ultimate "whistle while you work" person. Cameron came from a whistling family and so adding the two us together equalls alot of whistling in our house. Nathan had tennis yesterday and while Jacob, Tyler and I waited outside the tennis courts, I started to whistle. It always starts out the same, its the melody of "would you like to swing from a star. . ." (The theme song from Out of This World) and some how morphs into ". . .and send him on his way" from South Pacific's: I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair. So while Jacob is eating his oranges and Tyler in the stroller, I wrap up a jazzier version of this unfamiliar tune. Upon completion I realize that there are people around me thinking any of the following: Is she whistling? What song is that? I hope she doesnt start dancing?

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I love it! I am jealous, because although my family can whistle....I can't.

Anonymous said...

Neither can I.
But Adeline can! She was whistling while turning a somersault!
Whistle on, Robyn!

Scrap Happy said...

Maybe we can have a whistling contest while up in St. Johns this summer...

Carlos said...

St. Johns? You mean Mayberry?

Carlos said...

If you want to have some real fulfillment in life. Check out this website: yodelcourse.com