Here is a banana update as of November 8, 2008. The bunch is doing as well as can be expected. As this is our first run, we actually do not know what to expect. The older bunch has fruit that are about two inches long and you can see the that the little ones are coming out to see what is going on. I always say that you can grow bananas in Arizona. It is pretty hard to fit into a conversation, but I always say it.
Any-hoo, (a phrase borrowed from the list of the most used and hated phrases of all time) I thought everyone should know what is going and growing. And now a limerick:
What a beautiful fruit, the banana.
They grow right next to lantana
I guess you could cry.
And call me the guy.
That is always pull shenana.
Gens.
Nuts! One too many words! I will get a bunch better.

1 comment:
I like this post a lot.
Post a Comment