Wow, when they called and asked Landon to pose for this, I had no idea they would make it look so good!"you'll shoot your eye out, kid."
How funny!!This is a great one!
I think I see a big pink bunny suit headed your way for Christmas!
I appreciate this more after seeing the original.
Deck the halls with boughs of horry.....fa rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, when they called and asked Landon to pose for this, I had no idea they would make it look so good!
"you'll shoot your eye out, kid."
How funny!!
This is a great one!
I think I see a big pink bunny suit headed your way for Christmas!
I appreciate this more after seeing the original.
Deck the halls with boughs of horry.....fa rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah.
Post a Comment