Thursday, February 05, 2009

Let me call you sweetheart!


Here are two sweet kids back in 1973 who met and were engaged in FEBRUARY of that same year. The wedding date was set for June 29 and the rest is history. You can zoom in on engagement ring finger...that means that it was covered up in the clasped hands or it was just too small to zoom in and view. One picture can say a thousand words and this one has some in there somewhere. What comes to my mind (beyond all the gushy stuff, of course) is that if a good wind came up, I could have been flapped to death by that dangerous, pointy collar. There is enough polyester and to spare in this wardrobe. And, for those of you that cannot remember that fabric, it is a category of polymers which contain the ester functional group in their chain. There. Now you know a lot more than you did before!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute picture! You seem so young in the picture, but what is so great is that both of you today still look the same age as back then. That's not fair! I hope I age as well as you guys, but it's not lookin' too good so far. He he

Anonymous said...

What Dad didn't divulge is that he was wearing white shoes! Just ask him--he'll deny it, though.



(j/k)

Courtney said...

haha...that's funny! I love this picture!

Angela said...

Love the picture! Thanks for sharing.