Wednesday, June 17, 2009
This is what happens....
...when you sneak up behind a pine tree and yell BOO! I have scared people like too, but they do not lose as many pine cones. Some really yell out loud at me, some go all jelly-like and act like I need my head examined. My son Nick is probably the most fun to scare--if I can get to him...but he is also the one who is most likely to scare the pine cones off my branches as well. We have a running scare-contest for most of his life....and he has cut years off my projected life expectancy. He can startle me whenever, wherever and howsoever he wants--usually at a most inopportune time for me.
One day, I will really get to him. I am thinking, thinking, thinking of what I could do to get him back. I will do it. I will. One day, I will get him and he will look just like Bat-Boy. I am planning it now. Just you wait, boy. I am coming after you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment