Saturday, October 31, 2009

So far, so good.


I cannot seem to take a photo of my license plate. It is visible, as required by the law, but it is not photogenic. I guess I got one of those shy license plates that posed last December for the speed-trap cameras, but since then, has been resistive--in a nice way, of course.

I will go on record that I think that the photo-radar cameras are an intrusion into our freedom. There should be no reason under the sun for one who has driven for 43 years to turn the "reasonable and prudent" determination over to a camera. This is especially important because those who uncover stuff found the manual for the manned radar cameras. They are not supposed to give tickets to judges, politicians and police officers who find themselves determining for themselves what "reason and prudent" seem to mean.

Get out of our lives, Big Brother.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Col said...

What brought this up? Did you get caught by a manned speed trap?

Carlos said...

Last December--in an frontal attack on my liberty.