Saturday, January 02, 2010
Now why didn't I think of that?
I have to give one of our grandchildren a lot of credit for creativity. Here is a photo of the downstairs in-wall outlet for the household
vacuum system. While it was not in use on Christmas day, little one found a nice use for this--a place to store Laffy-Taffy! You have to admit that you never would have put those two items together. I wonder what is in store next? Other than having a three-year old hand you an unfolded pocket knife, I mean. I could go on, but our fountain is plugged up.....it was fine before they played in the back yard. Also, Brooke's make-up brushes were in good shape before they were used to spread sunshine throughout the house. Oh, we love these little ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I had to look very closely to see what was wrong with the picture. It seemed like a standard Laffy-Taffy vacuum system hook-up, but upon further inspection I noticed that the wrapper was still on! These kids are crazy!
I'm not complaining-----
The house is too quiet now, though.
No complaints from Grandpa either--yet. Although he questions why there are a bunch of melted plastic straws in the gas firepit outside.
We are discovering things I had no idea even would cross the mind of a little one.
Post a Comment