Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Death of a Blog

It has been a good run, but the Carter Family Blog is in decline.

Also, I found this cool site. It will predict your death date. BTW, I'll be around until Aug. 5, 2058!

8 comments:

Cameron said...

July 19, 2066

Scrap Happy said...

Good. You can hang out with me after Nick dies. I'm here til 2062.

Col said...

March 25, 2067

Courtney said...

I beat you all....May 9th, 2078

Cameron said...

tell nate to keep contributing to the 401k

Anonymous said...

Here's a shout out to Court for living an estimated 100 years!

On the other hand, 20 of those years will be without me (estimated death in 2058), so I don't know if you would call that "living".

Aubrey said...

When I first read the title of this post, I thought Nick was saying he was putting an end to his basketball blog. My first thought: "Did he ever even post on that sucker?"

P.S. Looks like my Armageddon day is Jun 7 2069. Good thing Carl got rid of the 4-wheelers, or I bet it would've gone way done.

Oh, and who takes aspirin once a day?

Aubrey said...

And when I say done, of course I mean down.