side note for any who think I'm just really mean: When my children first saw Landon, who is quite obviously one of the most adorable creatures to walk the earth, they said, "He's funny looking!"
As the photographer of the sequence of Poppy's poses, the only thing I found more curious than his creativity was his unique talent in striking six different poses in teh space of a single bounce!
My favorite was the self-prolaimed "Sitting Bull".
4 comments:
Yeah, that first one's really cute, but I don't know about that second one. He's kinda funny looking.
side note for any who think I'm just really mean: When my children first saw Landon, who is quite obviously one of the most adorable creatures to walk the earth, they said, "He's funny looking!"
What a great looking family we have!
As the photographer of the sequence of Poppy's poses, the only thing I found more curious than his creativity was his unique talent in striking six different poses in teh space of a single bounce!
My favorite was the self-prolaimed "Sitting Bull".
Post a Comment