Saturday, August 16, 2008
I love a parade. You have your horses, your clowns, and your politicians.
All running for office of one sort or another in this election year.
The horses prance and strut, having manes combed and tails braided.
They need to look just right, you know.
After all, this is an election year and they are competing with clowns.
And with politicians.
But my love of parades is a little different than theirs.
I only want to capture a photo or two. A pose here or there.
A split second in time where everything stands still to my view.
And right behind this moment is a clown, a horse or a politician.
Running for something in an election year.
And I cannot any longer tell them apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow. Did her hair really look like that all day long? Who does that kid belong to, anyway??
She left before the sun came up. Oh wait--she and her sister were our sunshine yesterday.
She belongs to us--we are happy to claim her!
Post a Comment