I love it! Did you alter the pattern at all? The shape looks different than mine.
I love it too! Have you used it yet? Aub...this is different than the one we made....whole nuther project.
So cute! I need to make one!Oh wait, that's right, I'm never going to finish the other nightmare project bag...
Seriously, I can't believe we started with the weekender bag being the first...this one was a piece of cake compared to that! You could whip this one up in one of the crying sessions you get from the other one!
I am getting a little verklempt even as we speak of these things.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it! Did you alter the pattern at all? The shape looks different than mine.
I love it too! Have you used it yet?
Aub...this is different than the one we made....whole nuther project.
So cute! I need to make one!
Oh wait, that's right, I'm never going to finish the other nightmare project bag...
Seriously, I can't believe we started with the weekender bag being the first...this one was a piece of cake compared to that! You could whip this one up in one of the crying sessions you get from the other one!
I am getting a little verklempt even as we speak of these things.
Post a Comment