Monday, May 15, 2006

Cameron's new second job

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have started my 1st summer externship. I will be working for Rose Law Group from now until the end of June. I am still keeping up my real estate work in the meantime too. The law firm is located in downtown Scottsdale, and only about 1/2 mile from our house, so I will be around if anyone ever wants to go to lunch...

After one day, I think the job might still be promising...Today I went to one fake meeting (cancelled after Mike, another attorney and I drove all the way to Maricopa), two real ones (here in Scottsdale), and then I broke the brand new Mercedes-Benz G-Class that my boss had me drive to the meeting. For everyone's knowledge, the HIGH-LOW gear button on the Mercedes G-Class only functions to change from LOW-HIGH again when you are in Neutral.

Anyways, I go back Tuesday to see what else happens.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Well, I can tell you he probably won't let you drive his car again! Nate can be your official driver, he used to be a valet.

Col said...

Offer to pay for the benz, that will help.

Aubrey said...

Congrats on the new job, Cam. Maricopa is far. You should refuse to ever go there again.