Akela, I know it will be hard, but we need to utilize the post a comment option on these blogs. Thanks, the management.
Also... I think it's illegal to name every post "The Carter Family". It is confusing me.
k. first of all...I forget to use the comment section. What is the point anyway. A post is a post. and second. "The Carter Family" is what comes up when I write, is it my fault I am the one priveledged enough to use it?
Yes. Yes, it is your fault.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Akela, I know it will be hard, but we need to utilize the post a comment option on these blogs. Thanks, the management.
Also... I think it's illegal to name every post "The Carter Family". It is confusing me.
k. first of all...I forget to use the comment section. What is the point anyway. A post is a post. and second. "The Carter Family" is what comes up when I write, is it my fault I am the one priveledged enough to use it?
Yes. Yes, it is your fault.
Post a Comment