
Brooke is playing with Addie while we watch the Suns post game report. I hear her say "This little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy had... This little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy... I've forgotten it? How did it go?" There was silence for a minute while we tried to remember. "Oh wait," I said. "It starts with 'This little piggy went to market.' Where is Robyn when we need her?!
3 comments:
This little piggy went to the market.
This little piggy stayed home.
This little piggy had roast beef.
This little piggy had none.
This little piggy cried wee-wee-wee all the way home.
Robyn is feeling sick tonight, so send her a get well email if you have a chance.
One get well email... sent.
One correction to Camerons post:
"This little piggy went to market"
I am feeling a little better, thanks for all of the get wells
Post a Comment