Saturday, April 21, 2007

Corrugated Cardboard Boat Race

This morning we went to Tempe Town Lake and at first could not find the boat race and thought we had just come to support muscular dystrophie. We then saw some boys carrying a big boat and followed them. I dont know what I was expecting but I was surprised and impressed with what we saw. I love this kind of stuff.
the orange pearl

Jacob's favorite

entry from my high school
rat race
banana split (that raced very well)
Nathan's favorite

5 comments:

Cameron said...

wow did that guy with the gator have three legs?

Ingelheim Five said...

I like this kind of stuff too. Did they really sail these boats? Cardboard?

Courtney said...

Why weren't we invited. I think Landon really would have enjoyed it. It's alright, I will just be in my room with the door shut if you need me.

Cameron said...

mostly it was because we're trying to keep you down.

robyn said...

I was surprised when people piled in to the boat and started to row. Sorry for not inviting any one, it was a last minute thing and I wasnt sure what to expect. I thought they were going to be much smaller boats.