My Mac doesn't like this blog site, and Nick's hard drive crashed, so I can only post titles and comments from our house, and not posts. So excuse the format. I believe the dates are July 27th through August 3rd, is that correct?
By the way, Aubrey, methinks we need a new color scheme as it's after Easter now. However it's a little early for the red, white and blue of Memorial Day, so really I have no suggestions...
11 comments:
My Mac doesn't like this blog site, and Nick's hard drive crashed, so I can only post titles and comments from our house, and not posts. So excuse the format. I believe the dates are July 27th through August 3rd, is that correct?
By the way, Aubrey, methinks we need a new color scheme as it's after Easter now. However it's a little early for the red, white and blue of Memorial Day, so really I have no suggestions...
I think it is Saturday to Saturday, July 28th to Aug. 4th...
You should download Firefox for mac... it works much better than Safari.
i thought it was friday to friday. carl.. . . carl. .. . are you there? Either way little joshy josh will only be 2 months old.
I don't even know what Safari is??? I really could use a techy mac person to update and give my computer some TLC every once in a while...
Who is Mac? Is that Josh's middle name?
I think it is Friday to Friday. Last years was Saturday to Saturday.
You went last year??? Thanks for inviting us, sheesh!
I keep thinking of funny stuff to respond to that, but none of it is very nice. So I will refrain, though it pains me.
Post a Comment