Every time I see pics of Allison, I can't believe how much she looks like a little Courtney. I didn't know Courtney back when we were all little kids but I could imagine that this is what she looked like every Sunday after church watching The Parent Trap.
Should I take offense to Amanda being compared to a cat with her taking a "cat" nap? For the record, we "h" word cats here in this house. I'm trying to build a healthy loathing for them in my children as they grow up.
14 comments:
Every time I see pics of Allison, I can't believe how much she looks like a little Courtney.
I didn't know Courtney back when we were all little kids but I could imagine that this is what she looked like every Sunday after church watching The Parent Trap.
Sorry, this is Amanda...I just thought it was Allison cause she looks like a little Courtney too!
Nope Sarah, you are wrong....I atleast would lay down while I slept on the couch.
and don't forget that courtney always sucked on the same two middle fingers. plus, colman didn't mention if the movie was "Parent Trap."
well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!
that's cute.
and i don't like to use the word "cute" very often...
Did she wake up saying her neck hurt? Doesn't look very comfortable . . .
Should I take offense to Amanda being compared to a cat with her taking a "cat" nap? For the record, we "h" word cats here in this house. I'm trying to build a healthy loathing for them in my children as they grow up.
You should teach them that they are allergic to cats - that way their loathing can be disguised to cat-sympathizers as just plain old allergies.
courtney is the only person i know that has REALLY suffered from cat exposure
And suffer I have.
we all suffer...and continue to suffer.
My therapist says that nobody suffers like I do.
Post a Comment