This could be a great theme picture for our family. I want you all to pay attention to the hidden message of this picture. I mean other than the fact that Nathan is holding a toy smiling...but what kind of toy is he holding... that's right, it's a Buzz Lightyear. Now what does Buzz say? "To infinity and beyond!" Let's not sell ourselves short here guys, like Buzz, we too can go to "infinity and beyond!"
2 comments:
This could be a great theme picture for our family. I want you all to pay attention to the hidden message of this picture. I mean other than the fact that Nathan is holding a toy smiling...but what kind of toy is he holding... that's right, it's a Buzz Lightyear. Now what does Buzz say? "To infinity and beyond!" Let's not sell ourselves short here guys, like Buzz, we too can go to "infinity and beyond!"
I like that, but what about 'to ETERNITY and beyond'!!
Post a Comment