Well, 5 years ago anyway! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CAM AND REUBEN! 5 down, forever more to go! Here is the traditional to modern thing to do! Cam, don't you have something from wood shop to give Robyn? I can't think of the teachers name with his fingers cut off....anyway...
5th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
Traditional Anniversary Gift: Wood
Modern Anniversary Gift: Silverware
Travel Anniversary Gift Ideas: Airline Tickets, Cruise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've got it. He can get her a wooden wall mounted display case with a set of those collector baby spoons. He can also get her an airline ticket to go find more baby spoons.
That should cover all of your bases.
I hope Robyn doesn't read this. It may ruin the surprise.
Happy Anniversary anyway.
MR. BONDY!!! That is it! That has been on my mind all day!
Five years? Is that all? Why your mother and I have been paired since 1973. By my abacus, that is 33 years.
But, hey, five is a good start.
I would look for a bunch of wooden popsicle sticksand you can make your wife a good fruit bowl.
Toothpicks also are good building materials.
Post a Comment