Wednesday, June 14, 2006
We've got competition.
So I just found out the Davis family has their own blog. I know, I know dad, "but they aren't Carters"....just wanted to let you all know we can interrupt their posts with obnoxious comments from the outside. haha....just kidding. It is a great idea...wonder where they got it : )? Hopefully they get more of a response from their family (including parents, mom and dad!) rather than just 5 out of how many people! I know others have more to say! So go ahead. Post something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Courtney... I need to borrow a picture of you when you were in STARS.
Maybe if we started posting St. Johns stories, the dads would be forced to blog to defend themselves.
And yeah, we totally ripped you guys off. Thanks for the idea.
I bet they would respond if we let Norman's nickname out of the bag!
Post a Comment