Thursday, June 08, 2006
What's in a name anyway?
So being pregnant, I am curious as to what other people are naming their babies. A saleswoman at Walmart yesterday was asking me when I was due, what I was having, yaddee yaddah... Then she said her daughter was having a baby boy in 2 weeks! I asked her if they had a name picked out and she replied, "oh yes, it is Brian Keef the 2nd, after his dad." After a minute of thinking I repeated, "Brian Keith?" She acknowledged that I was correct. Oh wow....this poor little Brian Keef who will grow up in a confused world not knowing how exactly to pronounce his name. He will have success in singing the infamous "Happy Birfday" that Nick always throws out at every family birthday dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should name your baby Kiefer. BTB, has anyone seen the Brangelina baby? The Carter kids are much better looking.
Just the Carter kids? What about the Faerber kids? Besides the fact that we don't have any yet.
Post a Comment