Monday, June 05, 2006

They are going to be famous!

I don't know how many of ya'll have seen Allison's & Manda's most recent pix from Sears, but they are stinking cute!

So cute, in fact, that we got a call from Sears informing us that they would like permission to blow up the pictures and display it on their portrait studio wall! We'll see if it actually happens, but this is definitely a step to stardom.

Who know's maybe they can get on with Disney - like Britney and Christina. A parent can only hope! BTW Allison can sign autographs, but Manda can only scrawl an unintelligible mark.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

That is fantastic, except the Christina and Britney part....of all the child stars...let's pick different girls! haha.

Aubrey said...

Am I supposed to know what BTW stands for?

Cameron said...

It is supposed to be BTB, which stands for "By the by".

BTB, are we ever going to see this picture??

Courtney said...

I've seen it. Hence not asking to see it.