when adeline turns 1 you count the pictures of allisons first year (including the pictures that didnt make it in the scrap book), i will count the pictures of Nathans first year (including the forever long video that i tried to show at his 1st birthday party) and we will see you has the high score.
I think you subliminally threw that "you" into the end there because you fear that we will win. Let's not forget that we take about 15 pictures for every one that makes it onto the blog. It is pretty out of control. When she is wearing glasses in 2nd grade I will have to explain to her why we went so crazy with the flash photography.
3 comments:
AMEN to the eerie come hither picture comment! Nothing against you, Nathan, but that one had me worried everytime I opened up the page.
when adeline turns 1 you count the pictures of allisons first year (including the pictures that didnt make it in the scrap book), i will count the pictures of Nathans first year (including the forever long video that i tried to show at his 1st birthday party) and we will see you has the high score.
I think you subliminally threw that "you" into the end there because you fear that we will win. Let's not forget that we take about 15 pictures for every one that makes it onto the blog. It is pretty out of control. When she is wearing glasses in 2nd grade I will have to explain to her why we went so crazy with the flash photography.
Post a Comment