Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Poppie's newzzzzz

There is a new Karaoke system at the Carter home. All are invited to select from the 1700 songs and belt one out. We think we can make a CD and peddle it on the internet. We have the talent, just need a CD cover and a name for CD.

Suggestions, anyone? Anything to do with "corn-cob" is out, as that was our theme for Christmas a couple of years back.

7 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

Here's a suggestion . . .DON'T DO IT.

Col said...

What ever happened to the "puffy shirt" themed Christmas. Maybe we could tie that in with the yodeling... Nevermind. The yodeling should be kept separate.

Courtney said...

So, I know what's going on Sunday night at the Carter's for Dad's birfday celebration! YIPPEE!

Aubrey said...

I talked to Adeline about it this morning, and she is totally down with having a karaoke party during her "I just got blessed" celebration.

robyn said...

Great, I already know what song I am going to sing. Carl do you have, "Sweet Adeline bum bum bum"

Courtney said...

Robyn, no one will even know you changed it from "Sweet Caroline". Unless of course it is the kind of karaoke where the words and the bouncing ball float across the bottom of the screen.

Aubrey said...

I always thought it was "Sweet Adeline dun dun dun". My bad.