July 15 is coming sooner than you think. Here is some good advice for all:
1. Spend any amount you wish (except Brooke) but keep your gift a secret.
2. Do not worry about how much your gift to me will cost. I will be the judge if you are cheap or not.
3. Make it special. If is something that I want, I will let you know. If not, well.....
4. It is not necessarily true that the more you spend, the more you love me. However, I will take that under advisement.
5. You are a dummy if you spend more than $5. There are plenty of nifty giffs for $5 or under.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will get you exactly what you got me. Only you and I know what that is.
Carl I'm sending you something for your birthday but I don't have your address. Please email it to me as soon as possible because I think this gift may have the ability to produce harmful bacteria.
Post a Comment