Let me know when he is into GRITS. That is a man's cereal. He is a good quaker, however.
Hey. I like grits. Are you calling me a man?
You don't have to be a man to try eating a man's cereal, but I wouldn't eat too much of it if I were you...
The same goes for Secret deodorant, "Strong enough for a man, but don't use it unless you want to be made fun of by all of your friends." or something like that.Btb, Landon's hair is really getting long and flow-y.
Is he wearing a mullet?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Let me know when he is into GRITS. That is a man's cereal. He is a good quaker, however.
Hey. I like grits. Are you calling me a man?
You don't have to be a man to try eating a man's cereal, but I wouldn't eat too much of it if I were you...
The same goes for Secret deodorant, "Strong enough for a man, but don't use it unless you want to be made fun of by all of your friends." or something like that.
Btb, Landon's hair is really getting long and flow-y.
Is he wearing a mullet?
Post a Comment