Friday, January 19, 2007

Nick, get ready to open your energy gates!

I've been saving this until the whole deal was a little more solid - I wouldn't want anyone to be disappointed if they thought they were going to get some life force energy classes, and then found out it was not to be. But it looks like Nick is in luck! This guy came into our office and said he teaches classes exclusively to SRP employees but may be able to branch out if we're interested.

Here's his card:

Nick, you'll have to let us know if we should contact him.

3 comments:

Cameron said...

Wasn't Chi Kung the evil guy in Batman Begins

Is Chi Kung Immortal? Are his methods supernatural?

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This program was what drew me to SRP in the first place. Many of this guy's disciples owe all of their happiness to his ability to draw out their own healing powers.

They refer to the process as being "Castiglioned". I think I'll pass; it sounds a little painful.

Carlos said...

Anything with the word BONG raises a little red flag with me.