
I received four of these in the mail yesterday so I officially have 8, count 'em, 8 passes to this conference. Early bird gets the chance to learn The Donald's secrets. If that's not enough of a lure, they're giving you a free lunch and a free book if mine eyes don't deceive me. If it wasn't on a Wednesday, I'd go just to meet George.
Location: Pointe South Mountain Resort, Phoenix - 7777 S. Pointe Parkway
Location: Pointe South Mountain Resort, Phoenix - 7777 S. Pointe Parkway
Date: Wednesday, March 7
Time: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
This was also my test on our new color scanner. Now I can post scans instead of blurry pictures taken by my cell phone.
This was also my test on our new color scanner. Now I can post scans instead of blurry pictures taken by my cell phone.
6 comments:
I'd actually like to go, but not for all day, holy cow - can I pick a couple of hours to attend and still hope to shake hands with the Donald?
Was The Apprentice on on Sunday? I think I missed it.
I think they skipped a week because of the superbowl.
Secrets of how to get that hair to look like that or what?
I sure hope so. Addie could sport that hairdo if he'll explain to us its gravity-defying secret.
I love George. It wasn't on Court cause of the superbowl. I'm still hooked as ever to that show. If you want to know how I feel about The Donald, read #'s 67 and 68 on my blog's 100 things about me and you'll find out.
George in 08! (and I don't mean Dubya.)
Post a Comment