We are quite excited about our admission into the boy club. Allison and Amanda are very pleased that Daddy won't be lonely anymore. If they only knew...
The frontrunner for the first name is "Joshua". We are favoring "Carl" as the middle name, but our e-Bay auction for the naming rights doesn't close until next week.
Cameron, you have too many issues with the color pink. Nick, however, is totally fine with it. It's time for you guys to have a girl so you can accept it, and start using the word "princess" on a regular basis as well.
Go back to the real issue--are you going to use Carl or not? Others in the family may wish to reserve it. I swear that even if I am in a strange city and hear that name called out, it sounds strangely familiar to me and I always look around and say, "what?".
9 comments:
I think you should definitely use these colors for your print announcements as well.
Yay! Welcome to the 'boy' club. Do you have a name?
We are quite excited about our admission into the boy club. Allison and Amanda are very pleased that Daddy won't be lonely anymore. If they only knew...
The frontrunner for the first name is "Joshua". We are favoring "Carl" as the middle name, but our e-Bay auction for the naming rights doesn't close until next week.
I respectfully request a change of the blog colors for 1 full day in honor of Joshua. The pink background just doesn't do him justice.
Also, after the 1 day haitus, maybe we could go to the Valentine-red that was used for Christmas?
Cameron, you have too many issues with the color pink. Nick, however, is totally fine with it. It's time for you guys to have a girl so you can accept it, and start using the word "princess" on a regular basis as well.
Here, here.
Go back to the real issue--are you going to use Carl or not? Others in the family may wish to reserve it. I swear that even if I am in a strange city and hear that name called out, it sounds strangely familiar to me and I always look around and say, "what?".
Joshua is on my side. Just you wait and see.
Dad, don't pressure us or we'll divert you to the eBay auction and you'll have to pay for the rights to choose the middle name!
It really doesn't matter whether we commit to a name right now. I reserve the right to change the name at the time of the baby blessing anyway.
Post a Comment