This weekend is the Glendale Chocolate Affaire. It's just one more reason to be a fan of SRP, who presents and sponsors it. Has anyone been to it? It sounds really fun.
I'd like to see this "largest chocolate Valentine's heart" they're going to have. Plus "Families with children will enjoy a myriad of activities, including hands-on arts and crafts, face-painting and a rock-climbing wall. Horse-drawn carriage rides will be available throughout the weekend to take couples or families on a scenic, charming ride through the historic Catlin Court district."
More info can be found here. I'll be there with chocolate bells on.
5 comments:
When are you going?
Sounds like fun, I am working for a lexus any way
I think we are going to go tonight...
I'm not going until tomorrow morning. Let me know how it is, but try not to get chocolate all over your phone.
They always sponsor these on fast Sunday. Also, I think they have a booth especially for babies--you don't give them any chocolate, but the workers dribble chocolate all over their clothes so it looks like you did. Same effect on their clothing, but without the sugar high.
Post a Comment