Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Anybody misplace a watermelon?





I've apparently found one, and am keeping it safe under my shirt until you need it once again. Just let me know!

We are officially 9 days out from little Joshua's due date. Heaven forbid this unpleasantness really last that much longer. Anyone want to take a guess as to his actual birth date? The winner gets, well, bragging rights, I guess

11 comments:

Cameron said...

i'll spare you a zero-comment post like my birthday was yesterday...

I guess June 2 because that was the day I was bapitized (i think).

The Dixon Family said...

Look at your cute belly!

My guess is June 5th.

Good luck and be sure to let us know!

Carlos said...

July 15th. Actually, any day in July (see holy month) would be great. Not at the end of July though--we are all at the beach.

Seriously, Juneteenth.

Courtney said...

I am going to go with Friday since you have an induction scheduled.

The Dixon Family said...

WAIT A SECOND . . .That information was convienently left out of the post. Not fair.

Scrap Happy said...

I posted this BEFORE my doctor's appointment, and before we scheduled this. Sorry!

Cameron said...

can you give us an update?

Scrap Happy said...

I have an induction appointment at the hospital at 2AM - just a mere 14 hours away now. Nick is sad that he will miss basketball in the morning. Hopefully my doctor is planning on missing it too, since he's a regular player as well! My parents are coming up for the weekend, so no one needs to worry about taking my girls. Enjoy the birthday dinner on Sunday without us.

Cameron said...

Could you possibly reschedule for 8:00 AM so that Nick and Corey can still play?

The Dixon Family said...

Holy cow. 2 AM??? Your doctor must be one overachiever! Or maybe he has a tee time of 10:00 . . .

Cameron said...

basketball at 6 AM.