Why don't the pictures relate to the topic of your post?
MASHED POTATOES! I HAVE SEEN BETTER BICEPS AT THE ANEXORIC WARD.
Nice biceps, but now let's talk about your tanlines . . .
Oh, my - I cannot be held responsible for the ham that is my husband. And believe me, I try my best to get him out swimming as much as possible, hopefully to rid himself of the farmer tan. Darn that sunblock he insists on wearing...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Why don't the pictures relate to the topic of your post?
MASHED POTATOES! I HAVE SEEN BETTER BICEPS AT THE ANEXORIC WARD.
Nice biceps, but now let's talk about your tanlines . . .
Oh, my - I cannot be held responsible for the ham that is my husband. And believe me, I try my best to get him out swimming as much as possible, hopefully to rid himself of the farmer tan. Darn that sunblock he insists on wearing...
Post a Comment