So I am posting without a picture and without updating my blog because I can't do pics yet....our other computer is not hooked up due to getting our carpets cleaned....BUT, I do have a good story....
So we get on the plane leaving Boston (by the way, I LOVE pre-boarding...so great) and before everyone else got on there is a random lady messing with her suitcase in the overhead compartment above the row in front of us. I think she thought she was playing tetris trying to get her suitcase in the perfect spot...the only thing was that no one else had boarded yet, so she had all the room in the world to mess with. Anyway, she kind of smelled like smoke and was a little on the raggedy side. I am thinking, "please do not let her be sitting by us, I can not smell smoke for 6 hours...I'll die." She ended up sitting about 4 rows up. Thank goodness.
So about 4 hours into the flight, Nate is feeding Landon, I am really into my book about vampires (another story) and look up thinking, "wow, this book is really getting to me, I thought I just saw a cat walk under the guy sitting next to me." I catch another lady's eye and realize we both thought we were going crazy. Nope we weren't. There was a cat prowling the airplane. Next thing I know, I see the smoke lady crouched on all four, a bit too much of her lower back showing, 1/2 of her body is under the people's legs of the row next to ours, and she is calling for Poochie. Heaven forbid she let the people get up....there was no time! She had to get that cat...no time for personal space!
Let's just say, I don't know if I will ever be able to top that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Are you joking??? Is that legal?
PS. Is your book about vampires called Twilight?
Welcome back, Courtney. We have missed you in your dreams.
Signed,
Abraham Lincoln
A large rodent
A lady looking for "Poochie".
so how did the lady's cat get out of the suitcase in the overhead compartment?
we watched "the prestige" the other night, and I still can't figure it out.
Ha - do you remember that time you slept at our house and woke up with Satchmo buried down in your sleeping bag?
I thought she woke up with the cat sleeping on her head...
Yes, Jordan it is Twilight, and don't even get me started about how I can't stop reading. I just went and bought New Moon last night because I have to know what happens...
How in the WORLD did that get through security? What could they have possibly thought that was?
Could we dedicate a whole blog to Twilight please?
Post a Comment