Has any one ever eaten at Bobs Big Boy? I guess there used to be one here but now the only one left is the origonal one in California. It is now a historical monument. It was acutally really good. You could tell the meat wast high quality like the ones I have been spoiled with at the Carters, but it was almost like they carmelized it before they put it in the bun. Any way it is way cute, waiters on skates and a classic car thing outside. It was fun.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Bob's Big Boy
Has any one ever eaten at Bobs Big Boy? I guess there used to be one here but now the only one left is the origonal one in California. It is now a historical monument. It was acutally really good. You could tell the meat wast high quality like the ones I have been spoiled with at the Carters, but it was almost like they carmelized it before they put it in the bun. Any way it is way cute, waiters on skates and a classic car thing outside. It was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Are you kidding??? One of the Clark families biggest treats was to go to Bob's Big Boy on the NW corner of Scottsdale Rd and McDowell and have a BBB hamburger and a slice of strawberry pie, and Grandma V always had them hold the whip cream... YUM, YUM
I think there is a JB's there now.
and might I add....not quite the same.
which city in california is it?
I thought that JB's bought out bob big's boy.
Did there used to be a Bob's Big Boy in Payson?
Good memory Cherie. We ate many a hamburger at Bob's. I even remember the booth we usually sat at.
Mother: Hold the whipped cream on my triple thick chocolate shake. I'm on a diet.
Just wanted to clarify that I don't think Mother ate a piece of strawberrty pie in her whole life.
What was i thinking!! It was hold the whip cream on the chocolate shake!!! How could i overlook the berry issues...
This used to be the best place for a hot fudge sundae. When Brooke and I were dating, we would go there and spend $1.17 for two sundaes as that was the budget for those days.
We still like a good sundae, and our dating budget is a lot higher now--a lot higher.
Dad-there is a difference between "budget" and "actual expense". I'd venture to say that your dating expenses always exceed your dating budget.
Post a Comment