Nice jeans and polo shirt. This guy is alreay on the fashion scene. I think this is definitely his "power outfit".
Well lets see, he just left heaven. . .
I think robyn's comment is one of my all-time favorites!
Ha! I get it...
Just exactly what are you insinuating?
I already asked Robyn that, and she was very clear that Josh would be just as shocked in any one of our houses.
I think the correct title is, "Guprise!"
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nice jeans and polo shirt. This guy is alreay on the fashion scene. I think this is definitely his "power outfit".
Well lets see, he just left heaven. . .
I think robyn's comment is one of my all-time favorites!
Ha! I get it...
Just exactly what are you insinuating?
I already asked Robyn that, and she was very clear that Josh would be just as shocked in any one of our houses.
I think the correct title is, "Guprise!"
Post a Comment