
I am not one to jump in and prod people with electronic control modules, but it is apparent that there is a summer "bog on the blog" and some people are not posting regularly. I implore you to reconsider. To account for this slack, I am offering to post pictures from my mission as a cheap facsimile of what really is out there with all of you creative people. That threat alone will surely nourish the seeds of creativity amongst our group and the harvest of well-taken photos and biting commentary will be with us once again.
This photo was taken in Tijuana, as you can tell. It depicts one of the most zany attractions the city has to offer--a polaroid photo offering to a fee-paying individual to sit on filthy serapes whilst posing behind a donkey painted to look like a Zebra. Not only that, but the joy of sitting behind such a beast is like staring into the jaws of...well, I am sure you can fill in the blanks here can't you? Can you say "el stinko?"
The deal is this: either we become more creative with postings of family photos (children's photos are appreciated) or I will begin with the slides of the mission. Trust me on this one. They may not be pretty.
6 comments:
Please do not do this. We promise to get into the blog and post things that are witty and salient.
Signed,
Us.
Wow, things really ARE getting stagnent! You're commenting on your own blog!
We're certainly not one to talk. It's been 19 days without a new post on ours. Pathetic.
I think i have that EXACT picture in black and white with myself, Shauna and Terry Richez on that very donkey. Too bad i can't find it.
It is sad not to post, but sadder still to have succumbed to the lure of the photographer in Mexico. We have all been there and wish we now had that picture!
There are just some things that are an automatic in the list of 100 things to do before one dies. Photos of you and friends in a donkey cart is right up there!
Who needs to go to Mexico to find a donkey pulling a cart? Don't you (Dad) have a next door neighbor with a donkey and cart in their front yard?!
Nick,
I disregard your comment.
Q
Post a Comment