I think I found something on ebay. Wait... did he say a horsey or a pony?
YEEEEHAWWWWW! Ride 'em cowboy! I have convinced Allison and Amanda that they have horsey tails instead of pony tails.Colm, didn't you used to wear Pony brand shoes when you were growing up?
No, that was you Nick...but he did wear a pan on his head for Johnny Appleseed.
We are gonna have to get him some boots and a one-gallon hat. There is nothing like the smell of boots and the feel of leather, or is it the other way round?-- the smell of leather and the feel of boots. I get those mixed up.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think I found something on ebay. Wait... did he say a horsey or a pony?
YEEEEHAWWWWW! Ride 'em cowboy! I have convinced Allison and Amanda that they have horsey tails instead of pony tails.
Colm, didn't you used to wear Pony brand shoes when you were growing up?
No, that was you Nick...but he did wear a pan on his head for Johnny Appleseed.
We are gonna have to get him some boots and a one-gallon hat. There is nothing like the smell of boots and the feel of leather, or is it the other way round?-- the smell of leather and the feel of boots. I get those mixed up.
Post a Comment