
Sigh... I decided I'd check out what all the hype was about, and MAN am I hooked. I thought I would be able to casually read this Twilight book until we went to the beach, and be able to save the new Harry Potter for then...but now that I've read 250 pages of this book, plus the alternate first chapter from Edward, and gotten absolutely nothing done the last 24 hours, I see that it's not going to last that long! Sheesh! How many books are in this series anyway? Someone please give me the 411...
4 comments:
Excuse me! Aren't we off topic a little. It is my birthday coming up.
I never heard of this author before. Is this a "chick book" sort of author? Any hunting or fishing stories that the guy-bloggers would be interested in? If not, why not? See, there are other things to do!
It was 30 degrees cooler at Newport Beach than it was in Phoenix on July 12. I thought you should know.
Oh Shelley. You've gone and picked it up. Now you're stuck. It's a great book, isn't it?
Okay here's what I know. There are two books out currently. Twilight and New Moon. The third, Eclipse, will be out in August. I've heard rumors of a movie in 2008--they better get one hot fella to play Edward b/c my mind has made him almost untouchable . . .Stephenie Meyer is coming to Denver August 20th for a book signing. I already have plans to attend.
Hurry and finish it. Your husband and kids will be glad when you do!
I wish the third would be out by the time we get to Newport, but it comes out the next week. I pre-ordered it crossing my fingers they will ship it out a bit early......
Logan is not touching it until we get on the plane a week from yesterday.
This is a funny phenom.
Post a Comment