Wow, they are good, Michael would be impressed. I was completely shocked when the woman turned around and it was a man! Where do you think they got that pink halter top for him/her to wear?
O my goodness. This brings new meaning to cruel and unusual punishment! I mean seriously, the color of those orange jumpers! Couldn't they have picked a nice shade of lavender?!
About the halter top, it must be from the warden's closet, as he is the the woman in the video.
5 comments:
Wow, they are good, Michael would be impressed. I was completely shocked when the woman turned around and it was a man! Where do you think they got that pink halter top for him/her to wear?
O my goodness. This brings new meaning to cruel and unusual punishment! I mean seriously, the color of those orange jumpers! Couldn't they have picked a nice shade of lavender?!
About the halter top, it must be from the warden's closet, as he is the the woman in the video.
Wow. Is this for real? I'm laughing so hard. Oh well. Some people find religion in prison. Others find their inner "broadway".
Great video.
Wait until you see our beach video! I think we are doing the electric slide on the sand. It will be so beautiful.
Actually, it's a remake of Beach Blanket Bingo. Wait'll you see the Annette Funicello character.
Post a Comment