Ha... that is great."Happy 24th, I love you guys!"
You had bangs cut JUST for this picture, didn't you?
That saying will be forever funny. I'm glad we're all a part of that . . .You should wear that to church. It looks comfy.
Where did you get the photo of Granny Clampett?
What's with the quote?Now do "baby".
She has to do "baby" or she cannot get fruitcup.
What in the world. . .?
I didn't know the pioneers wore Rolex.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ha... that is great.
"Happy 24th, I love you guys!"
You had bangs cut JUST for this picture, didn't you?
That saying will be forever funny. I'm glad we're all a part of that . . .
You should wear that to church. It looks comfy.
Where did you get the photo of Granny Clampett?
What's with the quote?
Now do "baby".
She has to do "baby" or she cannot get fruitcup.
What in the world. . .?
I didn't know the pioneers wore Rolex.
Post a Comment