
Well, you know that you are getting old when your boy calls and announces that he needs to get eyeglasses. I hope he does not get contact lenses. I read of a woman who swallowed one once and made a real spectacle out of herself. Even worse, I told my wife that wearing glasses was a real pain in the u-no-whut and she said that I should wear them on my nose and I would probably see a little better. So, swallow your pride boy. Get those glasses and be prepared for your kids to eat peanut butter and jelly and wipe their greasy little mitts all over them. You are in for a long and disappointing ride. They are really a pain in the u-no-whut. However, I think you will look good in a pair just like these. I think it will give you the air of aristocracy that you lost when you lived in Eagar, Arizona. You will look erudite and philosophical. Actually, I am amused at the prospect of seeing you with the first pair. Good luck, we will see you later.
6 comments:
Let the games begin. I challenge each one of you to submit frames that would best fit me (face, personality etc.). No holds barred.
And alas, Carlos is and will always be the best comedian I know this side of the Mississippi.
How about these beauties. You can never be too safe, especially with all of the wood working you do.
Last time I went in to the optical store they accused me of trying to walk out with a pair of expensive glasses. I was framed I tell ya.
I have no advice except to avoid the Big Bobber or Roy Orbison look--unless you die your hair, grow your sideburns to the size of a couple of lambchops and put on a sequined jump suit.
carl you're on a roll
I will make sure that all my comments are typed in a really big font.
Post a Comment