
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
You are getting sleepy.....
Somewhere in this little bizzare world of ours, someone invented the subliminal message. You all know what I mean--an obviously harmless photo or object that seemingly says one thing, but there is an underlying message of great importance to be discovered. It could be as innocent as a little yard donkey pulling a wooden cart full of flowers. But, wait! What is that little yard donkey trying to tell someone? Is there a message there for those who hold the power of the blog host? I would do it, but I have no idea how. And, I struggle even posting stuff sometimes. You be the judges. Discern. Discern like the wind. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh wise yard donkey, if only you could really speak to us directly instead of having to encode your message in nonsensical jibberish.
I think there should be a prize for the first one who "gets" the message.
You are looking too deeply into it. It is right there for all to see--right there with the photo of Bat Boy! Don't you all see it? Am I going nuts or what?
I would be more than happy to change the blog header, and update every season, o wise donkey, but lo, I am not worthy. Apparently I am too darn low on the bloggus-totemus-polaris. Maybe the grand pregnant ones can find it in their hearts to include me in their "five faves" or get me on the "list" or whatever it takes so the blog bouncer doesn't kick me out with his hind legs when I try to come in and add some SoPho style.
Well said scrap happy. I dare ya'll to let her represent the South Pole.
Just as I feel that the pilgrims should get their month, maybe the blog host are remining us to keep Christ in our heart all year long. (That was the last relief society lesson I heard)
the grand pregnant ones?
eeee-awwwww
Post a Comment