I love it!
I feel like it is speaking to me
Just open your mouth and bray!
So are you now calling me a cart-pulling donkey! Ok, no red flowers for you! Now get out of my office!
I wish I could blog!
Okay, the donkey is the good luck--my user/password keys worked!!
Donkeys HAVE always been known to bring good luck. Glad you finally figured it out. Maybe this donkey can get you to actually do a post one of these days...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love it!
I feel like it is speaking to me
Just open your mouth and bray!
So are you now calling me a cart-pulling donkey! Ok, no red flowers for you! Now get out of my office!
I wish I could blog!
Okay, the donkey is the good luck--my user/password keys worked!!
Donkeys HAVE always been known to bring good luck. Glad you finally figured it out. Maybe this donkey can get you to actually do a post one of these days...
Post a Comment