Just as I suspected, Mitt's my candidate.
Eisenhower?
Does this mean I have to vote for Obama?
Wow, I had no idea Hillary and I saw things so eye to eye.
I thought that if you were mormon, you had to vote republican. I guess I've been mislead all these years . . . Maybe some of you should go talk to your bishop . . .:)
I guess I'm a Democrat.
Ron Paul Revol(love)ution!
McCain? hmmmmmm.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Just as I suspected, Mitt's my candidate.
Eisenhower?
Does this mean I have to vote for Obama?
Wow, I had no idea Hillary and I saw things so eye to eye.
I thought that if you were mormon, you had to vote republican. I guess I've been mislead all these years . . .
Maybe some of you should go talk to your bishop . . .
:)
I guess I'm a Democrat.
Ron Paul Revol(love)ution!
McCain? hmmmmmm.
Post a Comment