Sunday, April 05, 2009
Anyone want a "pack" of grapes?
Ah, yes. The first appearance of little packs of green grapes on the vines! I can just feel them right now--picking, washing, refrigerating them to get the cold and juicy and then stuffing them into my mouth as fast as I can and letting the juice drip right down my chin and onto my shirt! That is how they are to be enjoyed--at least that is the way it is here in Grapelandia. Can you relate?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so excited and very impressed. are they green or red?
The look green in the photo. Let's call them green. They are green now and when they are ripe, they will be green as well, I hope.
I bet those will be very tasty once they're ready! Do you remember the purple grapes grandma and grandpa had on a vine next to their house? They had lots of seeds and the skin was tough, but it didn't stop us kids from eating them...
Post a Comment