Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Black Beauty
Here it is...sleek and black--a credit to its heritage and ready to hit the trails. I think I will start out on the bunny hills first so that I do not hurt myself. Then, when I can feel comfortable enough to open it up, I can do so. I hope this will take me up hill and down and all around the town. I sort of like the full-suspension, the noblity of the steed--muscles toned and honed and ready to break out into a full gallop. Believe me, this will be hard to hold back. It is a half-horse (front half of those of you who ask) of power for now. I am excited about the upgraded features and the only things holding me back are: the time to go and the fact that my wife has not purchased sun-screen for the season just yet.
Bugs on teeth--here I come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Shall I add your address on here, so the would-be thieves know where to come??
Not unless you want to pay me for the loss. By the way, we sent a Living Scriptures and a Cutco knives guy to your house. Is that wrong?
Saturday afternoon
Sweet ride Carl. I am jealous. Just a little. Black Beauty needs to see some good trail time to stay happy.
Post a Comment