The searching is over! Now I know EXACTLY what to get Nick for his special day! Won't this be great, sitting next to his computer at work? I assume it can be wireless too... Here are the INSTRUCTIONS, if you'd like to make one for yourself...
Shellie, Just when I thought that you had drained the well, you come up with this. I have never been so disgusted with anything you have ever done for my son! Why would you give him this gross reminder of a dead rodent? Get him a real nice gift-one he deserves. Then give this one to me! This is the most awesome thing I would ever want. My bucket list would be full with this!
1 comment:
Shellie,
Just when I thought that you had drained the well, you come up with this. I have never been so disgusted with anything you have ever done for my son! Why would you give him this gross reminder of a dead rodent? Get him a real nice gift-one he deserves. Then give this one to me! This is the most awesome thing I would ever want. My bucket list would be full with this!
Post a Comment