Hey Y'all. We are still hanging out in Snowflake, AZ. The wedding was very nice. We went through the temple with the whole family for Brie's endowment session. The session was supposed to start at 10 AM, but one of the ne'erdowells on the other side of the family took his sweet time in strolling into the room. 40 people waiting on one guy. I just shook my head.
Just as the session started. Shellie's sister passed out some wrapped, hard candy all along her row. I swear, it was full on crinkle-crackle of wrappers for the first ten minutes of the session. I looked back to see who was the culprit, but the ladies were to nonchalant about sneaking the candies into their mouths.
Guy is still wearing his jumpsuits. I'll see if I can get a picture.
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I paused after "Just as the session started, Shellie's sister passed out". Though it would've been an interesting story if she passed out, the candy story was even better.
I do not think they allow photos in the temple so we have to just imagine the jumpsuit part. Besides, wasn't your camera lost?
Unless of course a jumpsuit was worn at the reception as well. A picture would be then welcomed.
I don't see how wearing jumpsuits had anything to do with the girls eating hard candy...
Post a Comment